Course OverviewThis course will allow you to develop an applied understanding of the ecology and management of aquatic invasive species through a series of lectures and a field visit. Concentrating primarily on freshwater environments, you will be able to demonstrate a critical understanding of survey techniques relevant to invasive species ecology, monitoring and research. Material covered will be highly appropriate for underpinning management strategies and protocols.
How to apply
- Complete the application form (MS Word document)
- Save the completed form to your computer
- Log-in to your email account and open new message
- Attach the application form
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us ...If you have any questions or would just like to register your interest in the course:
* BU does not profit from this number
- Give us a call (Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm) on 08456 501 501* or (0)1202 961916 (UK and International/EU alternative number)
- Drop us an email: askBUenquiries@bournemouth.ac.uk
Duration: 6-9 September 2010